From 3.7.47 to 3.7.58 (15 december 2017)
- Added Work Instruction Toolbox with work instructions and ‘describes’ relation. Also a Work Instruction Template for transactions and actor roles is included.
- Display of ARS has been approved.
- A function has been added to renumber all actor roles to follow the transaction number they execute.
- The OFD diagram has better diagram properties for visualisation.
- From an OCD the TPD of a transaction can be created automatically (happy, standard or extended). From a TPD the ARS of a transaction step can be created automatically.
- Registration has been added to allow for company/user specific expansion of the functionality.
- User preferences have been expanded to adjust functionality per user.
- Various bug fixes have improved the tool working and performance.
- Added properties to elements on request. These have been documented in the manual.
From 3.7.39 to 3.7.47
Program changes (do not affect existing drawings):
- Draft manual added to the site
- Added options to:
– automatically use rectangular line style
– Save diagram after connection creation
– reload diagram after connection creation
- Added a Menu Screen window, which is always on top, this allows you to perform actions on diagrams faster.
- Along with the menu screen, buttons have been given a layout.
- Template Screen added. This allows you to create either an empty diagram or generate diagrams such as ARS and TPD.
- ARS creation does not happen when creating a new link anymore. Instead, it has been moved to the template screen.
- Creating diagrams show a popup progress bar, so you know that you are still waiting for something.
- Diagrams names have been updated with “Diagram” text in the description
- Diagram selection icon and logo has been updated.
- Support mail address has been added
- Transaction and actor role has DEMO tagged values for Elementary Construction Failures.
- Transaction and actor role has DEMO tagged values for Operation name and description.
- Transaction steps have colorised shapes.
- TPD has been added.
- The ARS toobox has been expanded with the Attribute en entity elements.
- Four ARS Diagrams features and elements have been turned off for better visibility